I also Teach Music Lessons to children and adults at my home studio, Online via ZOOM and Face Time, and at Maestoso Music. in St. Lewis Park MN.
I primarily teach Beginning to Intermediate Piano, Beginning Ukulele, Trombone, and Theory/Composition.
What your Dollar Pays for:
- Guaranteed Instruction time at the rate of $30 / 30 minutes, $45/ 45 minutes and $ 60 for 1 hour.
- Time to prepare lesson materials during the week ( planning, research, practice, book keeping, etc.)
- Reward Stickers sent out quarterly to distance learning students or weekly for in person instruction.
- Instructor set up recital and performance opportunities, including performing for the surrounding community at times.
- A Passionate, Fun instructor with YEARS of experience under her belt who will go the extra mile to tailor the lesson to each students needs and cares deeply about each one!
- Also, it allows me to provide food and shelter for my S.O. and Cat, without having to devote too much time to non music related jobs to pay bills. 🙂
Referral Bonus is also available to students currently studying with me!!!
If you are interested in Lessons, please don’t hesitate to Contact me for more information. You can request to see my Musical Resume and Lesson policy sheet at any time.